Holidays Closed: New Years Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas
Welcome to Trans-Jordan Landfill
Trans-Jordan operates an environmentally responsible landfill at the south end of the Salt Lake Valley. Our services include year round waste disposal, separate green waste disposal, CESQG waste acceptance, sale of woodchips and compost, free recycling, free household hazardous waste acceptance and free tours and presentations.
RATES EFFECTIVE JULY 1, 2018
- Municipal Solid Waste Gate Rate $31.00 per ton
- $31.00 minimum charge for large commercial trucks
- $10.00 minimum charge for regular trucks and trailers
- Disposal of Regular Green Waste $17.00 per ton
- $17.00 minimum charge for large commercial trucks
- $8.00 minimum charge for regular trucks and trailers
- Disposal of Oversized Green Waste Material $34.00 per ton
- Other special handling fees such as tires, Freon, mattresses, etc. visit our rates page.
Tarp all loads to avoid a double charge. Follow the Adventures of Tarp Girl for more information on tarping.
A hearing for Trans-Jordan’s Proposed Budget for Fiscal Year 2019 – 2020 will be held on June 20, 2019 at 8:00 a.m. at Trans-Jordan’s Office Building at 10473 S. Bacchus Hwy, S. Jordan, UT 84009. The hearing will be held in the conference room on the second floor. Click the following link to view the proposed budget. Proposed Budget 2019-2020 Trans-Jordan Cities