Current Job Openings
ACCOUNTANT / FINANCIAL ANALYST
Trans-Jordan Landfill is looking for an Accountant / Financial Analyst to join our team. This position will be responsible for maintenance of the financial aspects of our organization, including general ledger, budget management, and financial analysis as directed.
Successful candidates will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a closely related degree and 2 – 3 years’ experience. Public accounting experience preferred.
This is a full-time benefited position. Starting pay is $23.15 – $28.94 per hour, depending on experience. Our benefits include a great health insurance plan, dental plan, generous leave time (vacation, holidays, and sick leave), and membership in the Utah Retirement System (URS).
Job Description Accountant – Financial Analyst May 2017
Seasonal positions now available for:
- $13.62 per hour
- 40 hours per week through October 2017
- Shift is Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday
- Example Job Duties Scalehouse Operator Temp Position June 2017
Heavy Equipment Operator
- $17.71 per hour
- 40 hours per week through November 2017
- Example Job Duties Seasonal Temp Heavy Equipment Operator June 2017
Contact email@example.com for more information, or visit Strategic Staffing in West Jordan and inquire about Trans-Jordan’s job openings.
To submit an employment application please choose one of these options:
- Complete the application below, scan and email (with “Application” in the subject line) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Print the application below and fax to: (801) 352-0578
- Print the application below and present the application in person to
Brenda Bingham at Trans-Jordan Cities.